POWERTEX Trucker Force weblashings are available as 2-part lashings as standard and intended for everyday use by professional haulers.
Heavy duty lashing made of high strength polyester yarn and steel ratchets and hooks.
Trucker Force has longer handle than standard much higher STF so that number of lashings when used in friction lashing can be reduced.
Suitable for professional transporters looking for extra high strength and extra high STF.
Trucker Force Ergo weblashings have a ratchet with with reversed operation of the handle allowing the operator to pull/push the handle down instead of pushing/pulling the handle up to tension the lashing and secure the load.
- Strong and durable with LC 2500 daN and extra high STF of 500 daN
- Webbing having min breaking strength of 7500 daN
- Blue webbing with 5 + 5 black stripes for easy identification
- Both long part and short part carry blue identification labels
- Label gives information on STF and lashing capacity for different lashing connections
- Each part is marked with a unique serial number for safe equipment registration
- The blue information label is protected by additional layer of transparent plastic for long life
- Year/Month calendar printed on the label where latest inspection date can be marked or punched
- All lashings carry a white label with important warning instructions and user instruction pictogram
- Each lashing marked with QR code to access full user manual
- Cr6 free galvanization – better for health and environment
- Trucker can be supplied with other lengths and other end fittings on request.
Safety factor: Webbing min. 3, Rachets min. 2 and Hooks min. 2
- Material: Polyester and steel
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX, LC, STF, length, manufacturing year, batch number, serial number, QR code, inspection calendar, user warning instructions
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +100°C
- Standard: EN 12195-2
- Note: Protect the lashings from sharp edges