Hand spurgear winches from 300 to 2750 kg for daily use. Availiable with painted, galvanized or stainless steel frame.
- Auditoriums, theatre scenery
- Water treatment, water dams
- Sports rooms
- Hanging chandeliers
- Compact and rugged construction with steel frame.
- Machined parts.
- Steel or cast iron drum depending on models.
- Painted, galvanised or stainless steel frames available.
- Flat mounted or wall mounted positions for GR 300/530/500.
- 4 fixation points.
- Fully protected gear system.
- Removable crank positioned on the left hand side for the GR 300/530/500/750 and on the right hand side for the GR 1000/1450/2000/2750.
- Free spooling drum, only when not in load.
- Composite material automatic brake. - Failsafe system for correct rope winding direction (patented)
Wire rope and hook.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
- Finish: Painted, galvanised or stainless steel frames.
- Standard: EN 13157