We perform installation of permanent fall protection systems for work at heights.
Certex workflow for permanent fall protection systems consists of six steps:
1. Site visit and risk analysis
2. Calculation and quotation
3. Pre-inspection and installation
4. Inspection of complete system
5. Staff training
6. Maintenance and inspection
How exactly the process looks at your particular workplace, you decide in close cooperation with our knowledgeable staff.
Examples of areas where permanent fall protection systems may be necessary:
- Power plants
- Ski resorts
- Sports and theater facilities
Permanent fall protection systems facilitate high-altitude work and Certex offer a comprehensive range of vertical and horizontal fall protection systems.
Contact your local Certex office for more information.