The POWERTEX HW PLUS fall arrest harness is very comfortable and offers higher capacity than the standard with 140 kg user capacity. It is well-designed with a comfortable waist belt and equipped with soft shoulder/back and waist paddings. The harness is very quick and easy to put on using high-quality click buckles in the chest, waist, and leg positions.
On top of all that, the webbing is entirely made of recycled polyester (r-PET), making this harness also an excellent choice for customers who care about the environment and are looking to improve their sustainability performance.
Because of this sustainability enhancement, this product is approved to be part of Lifting Solution Group's Aspire range™.
- Made from OEKO-TEX® approved fiber, the material is free from hazardous chemicals and made from recycled material.
- Innovative webbing provides a 14 times reduction in bacterial growth when compared with standard webbing
- High tensile steel D-rings in the back and front for anchoring.
- Padded work positioning belt with tool holders in the back.
- Positioning D-rings on the side of the waist belt.
- Click buckles with a color indicator showing if the buckle is safely locked.
- Max load of 140 kg allows higher user weight compared to standard harnesses.
- Fall indicators in the back will indicate if the harness has been exposed to shock forces (fall).
- RFID equipped (HF 13,56 MHz chip) for easy service, inspection, and asset control.
Anchoring: Back, chest.
Hand-washing: Up to 40°C with mild detergent.
- Features: All webbing is made from recycled polyester (r-PET)
- Material: OEKO-TEX® approved ECO fiber.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, UKCA-marked, supplier symbol, product identification, size/length, production date and serial number.
- Temperature range: -35°C up to 50°C
- Standard: EN 358, EN 361