The ultra-heat resistant Inferno® soft sling makes it possible to lift heavy payloads when working under extreme heat conditions. Even when the temperature rises to 200⁰C, the Inferno® soft sling will maintain strength!
The Inferno® soft sling is made of 100% Aramid and available from 0,5m to 65m, with a WLL up to 100t. Inferno® cover can be manufactured in the color black for WLL up to a maximum of 2.5 tons, while those from 3 tons and above are yellow (the natural color of Aramid fiber).
- Maintains its strength up to 200⁰C(!)
- Easy to position
- Low D:d ratio
- Soft, lightweight, and easy to handle
- Improves workflow
- High abrasion resistance
- Environmentally friendly due to the long lifespan
- Creates safer lifting conditions
The Inferno® heat-resistant soft sling jacket is repaira-ble, making it a sustainable option. In case of damage to the jacket, it can be repaired, extending the lifespan of the sling and reducing waste.
- Material: 100% Aramid
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, UKCA-marked
- Temperature range: to +200°C
- Note: kg/m = kg/EWL
- Warning: Slings should be protected from edges, friction and abrasion, whether from the load or the lifting appliance. Where reinforcements and protection against damage from edges and/or abrasion is supplied as part of the sling, this should be correctly positioned. It may be necessary to supplement this with additional protection.
- Safety factor: 7:1