BM BATTERY-POWERED LIFTING MAGNET WITH REMOTE CONTROL
The BM battery lifting magnet complete with remote control is a suitable tool for handling on premises where it is otherwise difficult to operate a lifting device manually. The remote control operates up to a distance of 10 metres. It is also used for cutters and flame cutting machines when handling metal sheets and loads up to 5000 kg.
- New control unit with functions such as Variable Force (to adjust the holding force when handling a particular quantity of sheet-metals from a stack) and Tip-Off (for gradual slackening of part of the load, e.g. thin sheet metal products, such as sheeting)
- Besides the buttons on the magnet body, the unit can also be controlled using the IR remote control from up to 10 metres away
- Universal steel lifting eye
- Safety – synoptic display with battery level LED indicator, blocking of cutting-off during lifting, audible and visual warning signals indicate low battery level
BM is a series of lifting magnets with a battery power supply and high lifting capacities.The magnet is conformable with a safety factor of 2:1, i.e. it can carry more than double its maximum allowed lifting capacity in the tear-away test
Handling using the magnet is very simple and, due to its remote control, it is also comfortable. Altogether, we offer 4 models with different lifting capacities, where the BM3600 model is suitable especially for handling thin metal plates with a thickness of more than 3 mm Power is provided by a 12V built-in battery allowing up to 8 hours of operating time at 50% duty cycle.
There is a safety switch under the lifting eye to prevent switching off during lifting. It is not possible to activate the magnet once the battery voltage drops below the safety level. Additionally, low battery is indicated by visual and audible alarms.
- Material: Solid magnetic base with durable embedded coil.
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: max. 50 °C
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Battery: 12 V. Battery life: 8 hours at 50 % cycle
- Safety factor: 2:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.