NEO HV LIFTING ARM WITH PERMANENT MAGNET
The Neo HV lifting arm, in connection with a Neo lifting magnet, is a versatile aid for handling loads from the horizontal to the vertical position and vice versa. For example, if a plate is on a pallet and you need to move it to a lathe, you must usually make use chains, clamps, and at least two workers. With a lifting arm equipped with a Neo permanent lifting magnet, you will save manpower and make the operation more efficient.
The Neo HV is a lifting arm, thanks to which, in combination with a lifting magnet, you can easily turn a workpiece from the horizontal to the vertical position. You will appreciate this when handling sheets, metal plates and round materials for lathes and horizontal machining centres.
- Possibility to adjust the arm to a wide range of diameters and widths
- Removable lifting arm for magnet replacement
- Robust lifting eye
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: Material -10ºC up to +70°C, environment 0ºC up to +50°C. Beware of leaving the clamp in direct sunlight.
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Only suitable for NEOLIFT and NEO HOT, which have to be ordered separately.
- Safety factor: 3:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.