NEO HV LIFTING ARM WITH PERMANENT MAGNET
The Neo HV lifting arm, in connection with a Neo lifting magnet, is a versatile aid for handling loads from the horizontal to the vertical position and vice versa. For example, if a plate is on a pallet and you need to move it to a lathe, you must usually make use chains, clamps, and at least two workers. With a lifting arm equipped with a Neo permanent lifting magnet, you will save manpower and make the operation more efficient.
The Neo HV is a lifting arm, thanks to which, in combination with a lifting magnet, you can easily turn a workpiece from the horizontal to the vertical position. You will appreciate this when handling sheets, metal plates and round materials for lathes and horizontal machining centres.
- Possibility to adjust the arm to a wide range of diameters and widths
- Removable lifting arm for magnet replacement
- Robust lifting eye
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: Material -10ºC up to +70°C, environment 0ºC up to +50°C. Beware of leaving the clamp in direct sunlight.
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Only suitable for NEOLIFT and NEO HOT, which have to be ordered separately.
- Safety factor: 3:1