The IPBC horizontal lifting clamps have a pretension feature that allows the user to attach the clamps to the material for horizontal lifting and transfer of sagging and non-sagging material. These clamps may also be used to handle material that will be used in shears, bending and rolling machines or other fabrication equipment. May also be used for turning beams from the “H” into the “I” position.Thanks to the special construction with the ergonomic lever, your work is made light & easy and can be carried out by a single person.
• Available in capacities of 1 thru 4.5 metric tons.
• Jaw openings available: 0 to 40mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.