NEO EP INDUSTRIAL ELECTRO-PERMANENT MAGNET
Neo EP electropermanent lifting magnets are suitable for frequent and repeated workpiece handling and lifting – electrical control of the magnet requires no physical exertion, which is why it saves manpower and enhances work efficiency.
Neo EP electropermanent lifting magnets are a professional solution to frequent handling. It does not require much effort to install. You can easily connect it to the ordinary power supply using the supplied power cable. After electric activation, the load is held by permanent lifting magnets, without the need of subsequent power supply. Electric control with buttons allows the operator to activate the device without physical effort. Due to the optional remote control, this is also possible in locations with poor accessibility.
Neo EP can be controlled from the ground or from the crane cabin. The magnet strength control can be integrated as an optional function. This is convenient for lifting individual sheet metals.
- Control of the magnet without any physical exertion. Thanks to the optional remote control, it is also possible to control it, e.g. from a crane cabin
- High-quality, stainless steel recessed buttons
- Quick activation of the magnet with an electrical impulse in 0.8 seconds
- Magnetic module in a monoblock design
- Easy connection to the electrical power supply
- Electrical connection is only necessary for switching the magnet ON and OFF Suitable for continuous operation; it does not need a backup battery. Selectable voltage 230/400V (DC)
- Stable housing with a forged lifting eye
- Optional integration into automated operation
- Material: High-quality, recessed stainless steel button.
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: max. 80 °C
- Standard: EN 13155
- Safety factor: 3:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.