The new all-round safety harness for all classical applications in construction and maintenance has above all one major feature due to simplified adjustment options in the chest and leg area as well as three different sizes: exceptional fit!
Even for users who rarely wear personal protective equipment against falls from height, the IGNITE ION is extremely easy to use and self-explanatory.
The buckle by Fidlock in the chest area snaps magnetically and closes almost automatically. The two orange roping-up loops made of fabric are approved for joint use and equipped with abrasion indicator for maximum safety. Can be hand washed up to 40°C.
User-friendly, self-explanatory, safe:
· Easy to put on and adjust
· Very good fit
· Large roping-up loops (chest) with wear indicator
· Chest webbing, with quick connect buckle, for additional safety
Attachment points: Dorsal and sternal.
- Material: Polyester, Aluminium, Steel
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Supplier symbol, product id, size/length, production date, reference no, serial no.
- Temperature range: -35ºC to +45ºC.
- Standard: EN 361
Rear / dorsal D-ring
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.