The NEWTON fall arrest harness is comfortable for work and easy to use.
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement.
- allows installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position.
- color-coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning.
- sternal FAST automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly.
- shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
- two equipment loops.
Attachment points: Dorsal and sternal.
- Material: Nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -40 to 80°C.
- Standard: EN 361
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.