Bow type shackle PBSP is a high quality shackle intended for use in demanding environments.
It is supplied with a screw pin for quick and easy opening.
The shackle comply to EN 13889 and meets the performance requirements of US Federal Specification RR-C-271 Type IVA Class 2, Grade A.
- Safe – All POWERTEX shackles are manufactured and tested in accordance to EN 13889
- All bodies and screw pins marked with batch number for traceability
- Larger sizes equipped with arrows to indicate 45 degrees to vertical
- Raised pad for dedicated and easy individual ID (3,25 t and up)
- The bow is forged in closed dies
- All parts are made from alloy steel being quenched and tempered
- All parts including screw pins and nuts are hot dip galvanized for long life
- High quality hot dip galvanization process giving an exclusive mat grey finish
- Screw pins are additionally painted in blue and red for quick and easy detection as original POWERTEX parts
- Multilanguage user manuals
- Material: Forged alloy steel, supplied with alloy screw pin.
- Marking: According to standard, POWERTEX (PT or PTEX) , WLL, CE, size, grade and batch number.
- Finish: All parts hot dip galvanized. Bolt additional powder painted.
- Standard: EN 13889
- Safety factor: 6:1
- Grade: 6
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.