The TMH-LHR series is a low headroom air hoist from Red Rooster. It has the highest lifting speed with the lowest headroom on the hoist market. With the high M4 classification of mechanism (ISO 4301-1) this high speed air hoist is extremely durable and will guarantee the continuity of your process. The TMH hoists are designed to operate at full lifting capacity with an air pressure from 4 – 6.3 bar. For full speed operation the hoist air pressure should be 6.3 bar.
- Toku rotary vane motor
- ATEX zone 2 specification
- Robust 3 step planetary gearbox
- Failsafe automatic internal disc brake
- Upper & lower limit switches
- Cast steel housing
- Internal silencing down to 80 dB(A)
- Alloy safety swivel hooks with safety catch
- Load chain of European manufacture EN818-7
- Automatic load limiter
- Marine Specification/Corrosion resistant
- Paint systems from C2 - Industrial to C5 - Offshore specification (Red finish as standard. Other RAL colours available on request).
- Choice of pendants.
- Radio control pendant for electro pneumatic controls.
- Control systems.
- Chain collectors (PVC, galvanised or stainless steel).
- Various types of hook or clevis available.
- Air supply systems and valves.
- Air Service unit.
- Piped away exhaust air.
- In house design for "specials".
- Festoon systems.
- Main air shut off valve.
- According to EC Directive 94/9/EC (Ex Classification)
We highly recommend the use of an SMC air treatment unit. (Sold separately.)
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.