Electric winch designed for simple lifting and pulling operations in different applications, ideal for replacing a manual winch. Capacities from 150 to 500 kg.
Available in two versions: - Direct control (CD) only for use protected from the weather. - Low voltage control (BT) ensuring user protection against electrical risks.
- Manoeuvring hatches, doors etc.
- FEM 1Dm – Occasional use.
- Drum and frame in mechanically welded, shot-blasted and painted steel.
- Greased reducer with helical gears.
- Asynchronous motor. Class F. IP 44 protection (model 150 kg) and IP 54 (models 300 and 500 kg).
- Automatic lack of current brake.
- Single phase power 230V-50Hz.
- Limit switches included.
- Direct control (CD) only for use protected from the weather. Low voltage control (BT) ensuring user protection against electrical risks.
- 3 buttons pendant control (Up - Down- Emergency Stop), not removable (2 m long control cable).
Wire rope and hook Tarpaulin cover
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13157