Hand spurgear winch in compact design available in 150 and 300 kg, stainless steel model (with stainless steel mounting plate).
Suitable for moderate use both indoor and outdoor.
- Lifting of doors
- Opening of hatches
- Moving a boat
- Scenery handling
- Lifting equipment
- Chassis made of an aluminum frame.
- Composite drum.
- Planetary reducer
- Mounting plate in galvanised steel (standard model) or in 316L anti-corrosion stainless steel (stainless steel model).
- Flat mounted.
- 4 fixation points.
- Removable crank.
- Free spooling drum, only when not in load.
- Automatic brake in composite material.
- Failsafe system for correct rope winding direction (patented).
Options: Wire rope and hook.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Temperature range: -10°C to +50°C
- Standard: EN 13157