The LIFTKET product portfolio offers you standardized hoists that can be adjusted to your requirements in a modular way, as well as highly specialized solutions. Larger lifting and operating heights are just as viable as deviating voltages and special solutions of any kind.
- Power supply 220 - 240 V, 1 phase, 50 Hz
- From 125 kg to 2.000 kg we lift everything that moves you
- FEM ratings from Fem 1Bm to 4m (ISO M3 to M7)
- Protection class IP55, insulation class F
- Galvanized load chain to DIN 818-7 quality class DAT
- A wide range of options can be selected as standard
- Optional one or two lifting speeds from 2 to 32 m/min.
- With heavy-duty end position switch-off as standard (at 24VAC)
- Up to 200 meters high safely and anywhere
- Patented safety-brake-clutch system
- Modular hoist design
- Simply and cost effective maintenance and repair
- A unique ID makes it possible to trace exactly when a particular electric chain hoist was built by whom and with which materials – even after 10 years
Trolleys/Boogies: Manual or electric trolleys in various designs for each steel section girder.
Also available for the food industry:
The models of the STAR LIFTKET Foodline are equipped with a stainless steel load chain according to AISI 316 and a safety factor of min. 5:1. In addition, the NSF-H1 lubricant approved for the food industry is standard equipment in the gearbox. Optionally, the chain hoists can be ordered with stainless steel load hooks
- Marking: CE-marked
- Note: Standard version delivered with lifting eye (connection between crane and trolley). Alternatively, comes with suspension hook. Standard stock hoist with 6 m lifting height.