Threaded terminals for pressing or swaging them onto stainless steel wirerope. They are used to put tension on a wire, either with the help of nuts and washers or as part of a rigging screw.
- Wide range of sizes
- Available in right hand and left hand threads.
- other sizes or UNF thread available on request
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 316.
- Temperature range: -50°C to +100°C and briefly up to +200°C
- Finish: High polished.
- Warning: It is strongly recommended to lubricate threads first, before tensioning.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.