POWERTEX Rigging screw PRSJ is durable, easy to adjust and can be used in a variety of applications where the length of the load bearing part needs to be adjusted.
It is designed to provide quick rigging using standard tools and the same time closed body design effectively protects the thread.
- Compact, lightweight construction
- Safe – Each rigging screw (except M6 & M8) is proof load tested 1,5 x WLL and CE-marked making them suitable for lifting operations.
- Easy to adjust the length using standard tools
- The adjusted length is securely locked by closing the two counter nuts
- Durable all steel construction
- All parts are hot dip galvanized for long service life (except M6 and M8 which are electro galvanized)
- The closed body design protects the threads from damage and at the same time prevent dirt from entering into the center body
- The jaws are equipped with safety bolts and nuts and stainless steel retaining pins
- Safety bolts and nuts are additionally painted in blue and red for quick identification as POWERTEX original parts
- Multilanguage user manuals included
Standard: Machinery directive 2006/42/EC
- Marking: CE-marked, POWERTEX, batch number, WLL (except M6 and M8),
- Finish: Hot dip galvanized, except from M6 and M8, which are electro galvanized.
- Note: Avoid eccentric loading of the rigging screw. Apply the load straight/in-line.
- Warning: *M6 and *M8 not for lifting! Do not adjust the length under load when lifting.
- Safety factor: 5:1