Stainless steel rigging screw in design, fork/fork. Also available with other end fittings on request.
The larger size rigging screws from M20 and up are designed with a rounded fork head and are available with stainless steel with bronze threaded inserts for smooth adjustment. Delivered complete with locking nuts.
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 316.
- Marking: Thread and/or wire size and marking for left and right threaded side.
- Temperature range: -50°C to +100°C and briefly up to +200°C
- Finish: Polished.
- Note: On request the rigging screws can be provided with thread stop
- Warning: The turnbuckles are normally not intended for lifting. If they are to be used for lifting every individual turnbuckle shall be proof loaded, this is made on request. The turnbuckles are not allowed to be adjusted in length under load. When they are used for lifting It is strongly recommended to lubricate threads first, before tensioning.