A compacted 8-strand double parallel lay rope, non-rotation resistant. The PWRC-steel core is made of uncompacted strands and the external strands are compacted.
M8DPK offers very high breaking force, reduced elongation and good flexibility. Suitable for applications that don’t require rotation resistant ropes but demands high breaking forces.
- Double parallel construction extends service of life of the rope
- High performance and higher breaking load due to closing rope simultaneously
- Compacted strands increase the high breaking load and reduce abrasion of pulleys
- Minimal elongation at loading
- Thin diameters of wires in inner layer retain flexibility on the rope
- Suitable for multilayer spoling
- Rope construction: 8xK19S-PWRC
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +200°C, for operating temperatures between 100°C and 200°C reduce MBF by minus 10%
- Standard: EN 12385-4
- Note: A parallel closed rope is very sensible to the rotation and fleet angle. Should not be used when the fleet angle is more than 1,5-2°.
- Fill factor: 0,70
- RCN: 04