A stainless rope equipped with a Steel (WSC) and has a PVC-coating. It can be used for various applications such as locking rope, signaling devices, etc but not for lifting.
The PVC-coating is UV stabilized which makes it suitable for longterm outdoor use and it is fully compliant with REACH Directive 1907/2006.
- Rope construction: 6x7-WSC
- Material: AISI 316 / EN 1.4401
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: -30°C up to +70°C
- Finish: PVC-coated, see table for colour
except material and coating
- Note: Peel off coating at end when making any end fittings such as clamping ferrules etc
- Fill factor: 0,55