A galvanized rope equipped with a Fibre Core (FC) and has a PVC-coating. It can be used for various applications such as locking rope, signaling devices, etc but not for lifting.
The PVC-coating is UV stabilized which makes it suitable for longterm outdoor use and it is fully compliant with REACH Directive 1907/2006.
- Rope construction: 6x7-FC
- Marking: According to standard
- Temperature range: -30°C up to +70°C
- Finish: PVC-coated, see table for colour
except from coating
- Note: Peel off coating at end when making any end fittings such as clamping ferrules etc.
- Fill factor: 0,47