Wire rope clips for steel wire ropes for general applications.
- One clip is good for stays and braces
- Two clips makes the fixation approved for dynamic lifting
- Tested and approved for lifting with modern wire ropes (1960 N/mm2)
- Efficiency above 90% of MBL of the wire
- KTL e-coating give better corrosion resistance than electro-galvanization and is better for the environment
- Stainless steel (AISI 316) is available for demanding environments
The IronGrip Wire Clips are approved for lifting applications for up to 5 mm ropes/wires.
- Material: Steel EN 10 130 – DC01, bolt class 8.8
- Temperature range: –50 up to +100 °C
- Finish: KTL-cataphoresis, black. (Better corrosion resistance and less environmental impact than electrogalvanization).
Wire Rope Clip BG-S
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button