Wire rope clips for steel wire ropes for general applications.
- One clip is good for stays and braces
- Two clips makes the fixation approved for dynamic lifting
- Tested and approved for lifting with modern wire ropes (1960 N/mm2)
- Efficiency above 90% of MBL of the wire
- KTL e-coating give better corrosion resistance than electro-galvanization and is better for the environment
- Stainless steel (AISI 316) is available for demanding environments
The IronGrip Wire Clips are approved for lifting applications for up to 5 mm ropes/wires.
- Material: Steel EN 10 130 – DC01, bolt class 8.8
- Temperature range: –50 up to +100 °C
- Finish: KTL-cataphoresis, black. (Better corrosion resistance and less environmental impact than electrogalvanization).
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.