POWERTEX Wire rope grip PWRG is approved for lifting when assembly is made according to the user instructions.
It is designed to be used with 6 or 8 stranded steel wire rope with steel or fiber core with tensile strength up to 1960 N/mm2.
Correctly mounted the assembly will withstand 80% of the steel wire ropes minimum breaking strength.
- Safe - The grips are designed to assure high friction between wire rope and grip
- Quick and easy to use – Only 3 grips needed for safe assembly
- Quick mounting thanks to the recessed bolt head seats that hold the bolt while tightening the nuts
- Low maintenance thanks to galvanization of grips and Dacrotized bolt and nuts
- Features: PWRG-4, 6, 8, 10 are drop forged. PWRG-12, 16, 20, 25, 35 are casted.
- Finish: Galvanized.
- Warning: Not for use with compacted or hammered wire ropes. It is not recommended to use plastic covered ropes for lifting purposes with wire rope grips