POWERTEX Wire rope grip PWRG is approved for lifting when assembly is made according to the user instructions.
It is designed to be used with 6 or 8 stranded steel wire rope with steel or fiber core with tensile strength up to 1960 N/mm2.
Correctly mounted the assembly will withstand 80% of the steel wire ropes minimum breaking strength.
- Safe- The grips are designed to assure high friction between wire rope and grip
- Quick and easy to use – Only 3 grips needed for safe assembly
- Quick mounting thanks to the recessed bolt head seats that hold the bolt while tightening the nuts
- Low maintenance thanks to galvanization of grips and Dacrotized bolt and nuts
- Features: PWRG-4, 6, 8, 10 are drop forged. PWRG-12, 16, 20, 25, 35 are casted.
- Finish: Galvanized.
- Warning: Not for use with compacted or hammered wire ropes. It is not recommended to use plastic covered ropes for lifting purposes with wire rope grips
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.