The IPSTARTEC11 beam clamp has been specially developed for lifting with the body in vertical position, controlled tilting, transportation and stacking of steel “H” and “I” profiles. By placing the chain guide in the appropriate position, it is easy to switch from lifting to tilting and back again, which shifts the center of gravity.
• Available in capacities of 1.5 and 2.5 metric tons.
• Jaw openings available: 6 to 20mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.