The IPH10(J) horizontal lifting clamps with spring loaded tension have a pretension feature that allows the user to attach the clamps to the material for horizontal lifting and transfer of non-sagging material. These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
• Available in capacities of .5 thru 12 metric tons.
• IPH10 type: jaw openings available: 0 to 60mm.
• IPH10J type: jaw openings available: 60 to 120mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Equipped with pretension system and handle for easy placement. Exept 0.5t and 1t models.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: To be used in pairs or more.
- Safety factor: 4:1