The IP10S vertical lifting clamps are used for the lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of stainless steel sheet, plates, or fabrications, from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed. Usually used as a single point pick or when used with a spreader beam with multiple vertical drop lines. Available in a variety of models:
• IP10 - Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 363HV10 (345 HB).
• IP10J - Larger jaw opening.
• IP10S - For use with Stainless Steel material.
• IP10H - For use with materials with a surface hardness to 472HV10 (450 HB).
• Available in capacities of 0.5 thru 12 metric tons
• Higher Working Load Limits are available upon request.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 54 mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual and test certificate included with each clamp.
• Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
• Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy Steel. Pivot & cam stainless steel
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: A minimum load of 10% of the WLL is required.