For vertical lifting and transporting of steel plates. The TS lifting clamps are equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered. The clamp is locked in closed as well as in open position. The STS is similar but offers a larger jaw opening.
- Lightweight design for easy handling.
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body.
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered.
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position.
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request .
- Signal colouring on lifting eye and locking lever for extra safety.
- Marking: According to standard, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HRC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm2).
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.