The IP10 series vertical lifting clamps are used for the lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed. Usually used as a single point pick or when used with a spreader beam with multiple vertical drop lines. Available in a variety of models:
• IP10 - Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 363HV10 (345 HB).
• IP10J - Larger jaw opening.
• IP10S - For use with Stainless Steel material.
• IP10H - For use with materials with a surface hardness to 472HV10 (450 HB).
• Available in capacities of .5 thru 30 metric tons
• Higher Working Load Limits are available upon request.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 155mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual and test certificate included with each clamp.
• Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
• Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
• For plate surface hardness till 279HV10, only 5% min. WLL is needed.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy Steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: A minimum load of 10% of the WLL is required.