Lifting clamp with adjustable extra large jaw opening for horizontal lifting, handling and transporting of stacks, packages and single steel plates. Terrier THSK lifting clamps must always be used in pairs (or multiple pairs).The adjustable jaw offers wide variety of openings available from 3 to 420 mm.
- Easy adjustable jaw opening
- Quick and easy placing and removing of the clamp
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded body
- Marking: According to standard, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: The lifting clamps are suitable for lifting and transporting of steel plates with a maximum hardness of 37 HRC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm2). The lifting clamps must always be used in pairs (or multiple pairs).
- Warning: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HrC (345 Hb, 1166 N/mm2)
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.