Universal screw clamp for vertical and horizontal lifting and transporting of a large variety of steel structures. Can also be attached upside down and be used as a (temporary) lifting point.
Model TSCC : standard screw clamp.
Model TSCC-W: With enlarged jaw opening.
- Special universal design ensures multi-purpose application of lifting steel structures.
- Fitted with a moveable cam on the thread spindle which provides a powerful clamping force on the workpiece.
- Equipped with a safety screw spindle mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied.
- Lightweight design for easy handling.
- Tough quality heavy duty drop forged body.
- Forged alloy components, where required.
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request.
- No minimal WLL needed.
- Marking: Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +100°C.
- Warning: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HrC (345 Hb, 1166 N/mm2)