Standard clamps equipped with an extra hardened pivot and cam for Hardox lifting and transporting steel plates with a hardnes of max. 50 HRC. (for Hardox 400 and 500). Can be delivered as TS, TSU, TSE, TSEU, and TS(E)MP models. Please ask for special specifications. Other capacity and jaw-opening on request.
- Equipped with an extra hardened pivot and cam.
- Cam is coloured green for easy identification.
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered.
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position.
- Lightweight design for easy handling.
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body.
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request.
- Marking: According to standard, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 50 HRC.
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of WLL.