Standard clamps equipped with an extra hardened pivot and cam for Hardox lifting and transporting steel plates with a hardnes of max. 50 HRC. (for Hardox 400 and 500). Can be delivered as TS, TSU, TSE, TSEU, and TS(E)MP models. Please ask for special specifications. Other capacity and jaw-opening on request.
- Equipped with an extra hardened pivot and cam.
- Cam is coloured green for easy identification.
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered.
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position.
- Lightweight design for easy handling.
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body.
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 50 HRC.
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of WLL.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.