Clamp for vertical lifting, handling and transporting of Holland Profile (HP) shipbuilding structures, steel plates and structures. Also useful as a “big-jaw” opening clamp. Lifting of longer sections should be done with a spreader beam.
Model TSHP: Standard clamp
Model TSHP-A : Equiped with adjustable Jaw opening.
- Standard with 3 pivots for extra powerful clamping force
- Easy handling of workpieces in and out of lathe due to extra small W-dimensions
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- Marking: Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Finish: Yellow painted.
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HRC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm2).
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.
- Safety factor: 5:1