Clamp for vertical lifting, handling and transporting of Holland Profile (HP) shipbuilding structures, steel plates and structures. Also useful as a “big-jaw” opening clamp. Lifting of longer sections should be done with a spreader beam.
Model TSHP: Standard clamp
Model TSHP-A : Equiped with adjustable Jaw opening.
- Standard with 3 pivots for extra powerful clamping force
- Easy handling of workpieces in and out of lathe due to extra small W-dimensions
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- Marking: Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HRC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm2).
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.