Clamp for vertical lifting, handling and transporting of Holland Profile (HP) shipbuilding structures from all positions. Lifting of longer sections should be done with a spreader beam.
- With articulated lifting shackle for universal lifting flexibility at various angles
- The articulated lifting shackle guarantees a pressure grip in every position, even when side loading up to 90 degrees . Note a lower load capacity when lifting in an angle higher than 45 degrees .
- Standard with 2 pivots for extra powerful clamping force
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied VertiCal lifting and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- Marking: Working load limit, jaw capacity and CE-marking.
- Finish: Yellow painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.
- Safety factor: 5:1.
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button