Clamp for vertical lifting, transporting and turning of all steel plates and structures. The clamp is equiped with a three way articulated linkage arrangement for flexible lifting and extended reach. Models TSEMP / STSMP types are supplied with enlarged jaw opening.
- With three way articulated linkage arrangement lifting shackle
- Enjoy all the benefits of the TS clamps with extra reach and lifting flexibility
- When attached to a fixed load bearing arm (e .g . spreader bar) the clamp will retain its flexibility and no chain is needed
- Due to length of the three way linkage arrangement the clamp can be lowered further between standing plates or structures
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- Marking: According to standard, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HRC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm2).
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.