Clamp for vertical lifting, transporting and turning of all steel plates and structures. The clamp is equiped with a three way articulated linkage arrangement for flexible lifting and extended reach. Models TSEMP / STSMP types are supplied with enlarged jaw opening.
- With three way articulated linkage arrangement lifting shackle
- Enjoy all the benefits of the TS clamps with extra reach and lifting flexibility
- When attached to a fixed load bearing arm (e .g . spreader bar) the clamp will retain its flexibility and no chain is needed
- Due to length of the three way linkage arrangement the clamp can be lowered further between standing plates or structures
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- Marking: Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: - 40°C to +100°C.
- Finish: Yellow painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed 37 HRC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm2).
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.
- Safety factor: 5:1