The IPH10(J) horizontal lifting clamps with spring loaded tension have a pretension feature that allows the user to attach the clamps to the material for horizontal lifting and transfer of non-sagging material. These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
• Available in capacities of .5 thru 12 metric tons.
• IPH10 type: jaw openings available: 0 to 60mm.
• IPH10J type: jaw openings available: 60 to 120mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Equipped with pretension system and handle for easy placement. Exept 0.5t and 1t models.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: To be used in pairs or more.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address