The IP10S vertical lifting clamps are used for the lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of stainless steel sheet, plates, or fabrications, from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed. The hinged hoisting eye ( a.k.a. universal eye ) allows for the clamp to place and lift the load from any direction, or with a multiple leg sling without side-loading the clamp. Available in a variety of models:
• IPU10 - Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 363HV10 (345 HB).
• IPU10J - Larger jaw opening.
• IPU10S - For use with Stainless Steel material.
• IPU10H - For use with materials with a surface hardness to 472HV10 (450 HB).
• Available in capacities of 0.5 thru 12 metric tons
• Higher Working Load Limits are available upon request.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 54 mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual and test certificate included with each clamp.
• Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
• Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy Steel. Pivot & cam stainless steel
- Marking: Logo, WLL, jaw capacity, serial number, proof load test date and CE-marking.
- Warning: A minimum load of 10% of the WLL is required.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address