General: Vertical lifting clamp TNMK/STNMK/TNMK-A - Non marking. Clamp for vertical lifting and transporting of all plates and structures without marking, scratching and or damaging the material surface. Perfect for lifting materials such as (stainless) steel, aluminum, nature stone, composite, painted materials, wood, glass, plastic, etc .
Model TNMK: Standard clamp
Model STNMK: Clamp with enlarged jaw opening.
Model TNMK-A: with adjustable extra large jaw opening: 0 to 180 mm (A) (adjustable steps of 20 mm)
- With 2 special synthetic anti-friction pads to guarantee non-marking
- Supplied with chain lifting shackle for flexible lifting
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when non-marking lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight, maintenance-friendly, heavy duty body
- No minimal WLL needed.
- Marking: Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Temperature range: - 10°C to + 60°C.
- Finish: Yellow painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: The lifting clamps are suitable for lifting and transporting of steel plates with a maximum hardness of 37 HRC (345 HB, 1166 N/mm2).
- Safety factor: 5:1