Clamp for lifting and transporting of stainless steel plates and structures. Pivot and cam are made of stainless steel. Body and lock lever are nickel plated to prevent corrosion due to carbon contamination.
- Pivot and cam are made of stainless steel
- Body and lock lever are nickel plated to prevent corrosion due to carbon
- TSU-R / TSEU-R come with articulated lifting shackle for universal lifting flexibility at various angles
- TS-R / TSE-R come with standard lifting shackle
- Always equipped with a safety mechanism, ensuring the clamp does not slip when
- lifting force is applied and when load is being lowered
- Clamp is locked in closed as well as open position
- Lightweight design for easy handling
- Tough quality heavy duty welded shell body
- Maintenance-friendly, easy to exchange parts which are available upon request
- Marking: According to standard, Type, serial number, WLL, Jaw opening and CE marking.
- Finish: Nickel plated.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Note: Hardness level of the material surface may not exceed HRC 30.
- Warning: Min. load is 10% of max. WLL.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.