The IP10H vertical lifting clamps are used for the lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of very hard (up to 472HV10 (450 HB) sheet, plates, or fabrications, from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed. The hinged hoisting eye ( a.k.a. universal eye ) allows for the clamp to place and lift the load from any direction, or with a multiple leg sling without side-loading the clamp. Available in a variety of models:
• IPU10 - Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 363HV10 (345 HB).
• IPU10J - Larger jaw opening.
• IPU10S - For use with Stainless Steel material.
• IPU10H - For use with materials with a surface hardness to 472HV10 (450 HB).
• Available in capacities of 0.5 thru 6 metric tons
• Higher Working Load Limits are available upon request.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 50 mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual and test certificate included with each clamp.
• Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
• Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, jaw capacity, serial number, proof load test date and CE-marking.
- Note: Min. load is 10% of WLL.